Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The primary intention of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council is to enhance the quality of education.
The NAAC committee has proposed the idea of forming an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC).It is a “participative” and “facilitative” unit that would closely work with the faculty members to plan out the best viable strategies!
To create and maintain quality of Education in Institutions is one of the major challenges of Higher Education. In order to institutionalize the process of quality enhancement, the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was formed in our College in 2022 for monitoring and improvising the work processes with commitment towards Quality Enhancement.
Vision of IQAC
Strategically plan, develop and implement systematic quality processes in the college for enhancing and maintaining excellence in academic and administrative practices and to evaluate periodically.
Mission of IQAC
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Creating a student-centric teaching-learning environment
- Enabling college to effectively use ICT equipment for innovation in training
- Considering the comments of students, college & parents for the best practices
- Organizing various workshops & seminars for the excellent education environment
- Documenting all of the activities in chronological order & maintaining a tab on improvements
- Preparing & submitting Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) according to the instructions of the NAAC
Benefits of IQAC
IQAC guarantees a clarity of the work strategies and allows the stakeholders to “re-think” the present-day work techniques
Internalization Of Quality Culture
The non-stop assessment styles make it viable to create an internalization of a quality education tradition in higher education institutions.
Better Collaboration Of Departments
IQAC guarantees a better collaboration between numerous departments of the HEIs and eradicates the communication gap with frequent evaluation & feedbacks from the stakeholders.
Improved Functioning Of The HEIs
With an extra level of transparency & assessments, institutions are capable of making higher decisions and enhancing their overall functioning.
IQAC permits the faculty to properly create authentic documentations & preserve their information for future reference in the NAAC evaluation process.
IQAC encourages HEIs to pay attention to R&D and make the faculty future-prepared by empowering them.
IQAC peer-group verifies all of the documents, evidence, and records and resolves the challenges confronted by the HEIs.
Project-Based & Service-Based Learning
Students are taught the value of sensible knowledge by involving project-based learning in addition to service-based learning.
To assist children to grow academically as well as increase skills, the IQAC crew encourages carrying out numerous programs & lectures of professional experts.
Unlike traditional teaching-learning culture, IQAC attempts to offer a globalized platform to students through inculcating the “think locally- act globally” mindset.